Who cares to end this?
‘Pruritis Ani; is the same as anal itching in medical term. It is an irritation of the skin at the opening of the anal canal through which stool exit the body. What a place! Anal itching suggests an inflammatory symptom in the anal area of the infected person.
It is unarguably true that every itching needs a scratch so as anal itching too. However, in doing this, a form of a bad habit is developed. This is however disgracing and downgrading, but one must scratch! Are there remedies? Of course, there are. The cure of an ailment or a disease is perfectly treated when its cause(s) is/are known.
CAUSES OF ANAL ITCHING
- Chemicals in the food we eat: these can be in spices, hot sauces and peppers.
- Frequent liquid stools as in the ailment of diarrhoea.
- Psoriasis (a disease of a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of the skin)
- Garlic: it should be eaten on an empty stomach for a duration of a week.
- Coconut oil: a minimum of three tablespoons daily. It can also be used in cooking.
- Aloe Vera: the gel from this plant can be applied to the anal area with it for five minutes. It is then washed off with clean water.
- Lemon grass: this plant is boiled in water and bathed with the warmed water everyday to treat the infection.
Edutainmentblog advocates good health. Let’s live healthy and cultured. No to anal scratching. Treat it!