Its good to assume your exams are approaching, and therefore a little help here and there could benefit you in a long way. Here you will find past questions of different kinds of exams which people like you have done, of course with their answers too. We hope these will help you prepare excellently for your forth coming examinations.
Wish you the best.
1. The relative strengths of weak acids can be seen by a comparison of their? (a) pH value (b) dissociation constants (c) hydrogen ion concentrations (d) molarities. The right answer is B 2.Which of the following gases has the same volume under the same condition as 169 of sulphur(IV) oxide? (H = 4,C = 12, […]
Sodium chloride has no solubility product value because of (a) Saline nature (b) high solubility (c) solubility (d) insolubility. The right answer is B An elimination reaction occurs when ethanol converted to (a) I,2-dibromoethane (b) Ethane (c) ethene (d) ethylethanoate. The right answer is C Which of the following is an […]
Consider the reaction 2A (g) ⇌ B (g) + C(g) ΔH = +25.6kJ. Which of the following changes will favour the formation of the products of the reaction represented above, at equilibrium? a) Decrease in temperature b) Increase in pressure c) Increase in temperature d) Decrease in volume. The right answer is C An element 226 X88 undergoes radioactive decay by emitting […]
1. Power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be A. absolute separated B’ absolutely fused C. more separated than fused D absolutely centralized Right choice – Option D 2. How nanny Nigerians were elected into the legislative Council when the elective principle was introduced in 1922 A.2 8.3 c.4 D.6 Right choice […]
1. The following are the key factors which influenced Nigeria foreign relations except A. peaceful co – existence B. economic dependence C. non – interference D. international co-operation Right choice – Option B 2. The first Africa military coup in Egypt occurred A. 1951 8.1952 C. 1953 D.l954 Right choice – Option B 3. Which […]
26. Which of the following countries is a member of the economic community of West Africa states (ECOWAS)? A. Burkina-Faso B. Kenya C. Libya D. Congo DR Right choice – Option A 27. Which of the following countries was a member of the Monrovia group? A. Serria Leone B. Cameroon C. Niger D. Chad Right […]
1. The type of government where the central authority is superior to the component authorities is A. federal system of government B. con-federal system of government C. representative system of government D. parliamentary system of government Right choice – Option 2. The primary function of the judiciary is A. maintain law and order B. interpret […]
1 What does INEC stand for? A. independent National Election Committee b. independent Newspapers Executive Committee C. independent National Export Council D. Independent National Electoral Commission Right choice – Option D 2. The principles that have guided Nigeria’s foreign policy since independent include the following except A.peaceful coexistence B. political dependence C. legal equity of […]
1. The Presidential Villa in Nigeria is called Aso Rock while the home of the Prime Minister of Great Britain is called……. (a)Capital (b) White House (c)Don Dan House (d) 1.0 Downing Street Right choice – Option D 2. The Nigerian House of Senate is made up of how many members? (a) 10e (b) 180 […]
1. Lagos state under Senator Bola Tinubu was controlled by A.D. At present it is controlled by (a)PDP (b)ANPP (c)ACN (d)APGA Right choice – Option C 2. ln a state where there is no government, is conspicuously experienced (a) peace (b)aristocracy (c) anarchy (d)democracy Right choice – Option C 3. In addition to the statutory […]